Coaching Programs – Fall 2018 | TAYLOR TENNIS, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA |
• age is based on child’s age by December 31st, 2018
• groups have a maximum student/teacher ratio of 6:1
• all programs are 14 weeks long
• All programs start the week of September 9, 2018 and end by December 1 6 , 2018
• November 11th (Sunday) Remembrance Day – No Tennis
Ages 3-5 $199.00 + gst = $208.95
(1/2 hour program) Wed 4:30–5pm, Thu 4:30–5pm
Ages 6-10 $399.00 + gst = $418.95
(1 hour program) Tues 5-6pm, Wed 5–6pm or Wed 6pm-7pm, Thurs 6–7pm, Sat 11–12pm or Sat 12-1pm,
Sun 2-3pm, Sun 3-4pm
Ages 11-18 $399.00 + gst = $418.95
(1 hour program) Tues 6-7pm, Thurs 5–6pm, Sat 10–11pm, Sat 1-2pm,
Sun 1-2pm, Sun 4-5pm
Note: Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient number of students. Other class times may be set
up if there are a sufficient number of students interested. Classes will be set up with age and ability levels where possible.
• groups have a maximum student to coach ratio of 4:1
• Athletes level to be assessed by the director of coaching.
• To take advanced, need to have skills for advanced competition.
• programs and times available to be discussed
• 1 ½ hour programs only, 14 weeks program
• Cost: $450.00 + gst = $472.50
• individual coaching (1 or 2 students max.)
• one hour per week
• may be arranged at any time with the program director
• Cost: $80.00 + gst = $84.00
NOTE: Limited space available in certain program times---Sign up early!
Payment is due in full on or before the first day of the program.
If there is more than one child from the same immediate family, a discount of 10% will be given for each additional child (for group lessons only!) Discount only applies to a full session price.
Late session starters will be charged 5% less for each week missed.
No Refunds. Additionally, No Refund for missed classes. However, depending on space availability, missed classes may be made up by attending a different class time. A maximum of 2 missed classed may be made up during the current session. No credits will be given for the following session.
When possible, please give advance notice when unable to attend a class by sending an email to or by calling the Club at 488-4480 and leaving a message with the child’s name as well as the day and time of the class to be missed.